Au Za'atar Franchise | Middle Eastern restaurant in New York, NY
Au Za’atar is the leader in Lebanese - Middle Eastern cuisine, meeting the need and setting the taste expectations of an ever-growing consumer base. With two locations in New York City, Au Za’atar is a dining destination offering a total sensory experience. From the moment guests enter the rustic dining room they are greeted with the vibrant sights, sounds and aromas of Lebanon and the Middle East. Knowledgeable staff lead diners through the menu of time-tested family recipes offering the best in global cuisine.
Au Za’atar is the originator of this unique tableside presentation that elevates eating into event. Diners of all ages and ethnicities are transported by the interactive experience and exotic taste exploration. The same creativity and innovation found in their signature dish is found throughout the Au Za’atar menu of small and large plates, salads, dips and flatbreads.
Au Za’atar is a Lebanese - Middle Eastern restaurant which has quickly become a destination in the East Village for New Yorkers and tourists alike, serving family recipes from Lebanon and other middle eastern countries. The menu crafted by head Chef and Owner, Tarik Fallous, highlights the best of Lebanese - Middle Eastern cuisine with a focus on fresh, high quality ingredients and homemade dishes.
CHEF CRAFTED MENU
With the experience of opening many restaurants within the New York City market, Au Za’atar has created a menu that showcases these authentic Lebanese and Middle Eastern flavors that any food connoisseur can appreciate.
Fresh, high quality ingredients are at the heart of each dish, delivering authentic flavor with every bite. Similar to a hibachi grill, Au Za’atar prepares creates a tableside, self-service shawarma where dinners can serve themselves from a selection of fresh meats. Customers can still order from an amazing menu of traditional Middle Eastern dishes like chicken or lamb kebabs, but the tableside shawarma take the dining experience into a new dimension.
The name Au Za’atar pays homage to Za’atar, a spice that offers an aromatic and a tangy blend of dried thyme, sumac, toasted sesame seeds and a pinch of salt.
- The mission of Au Za’atar Franchisee is to create a Lebanese dining experience that excites the senses.
- The mission of the Franchisor is to offer unrivaled training and support to each franchisee as they join the Au Za’atar family.
- Through rigorous qualification and selection, Au Za’atar will only award franchises to the highest quality individuals, personally and professionally. This business is more than just great food. A hands-on management style ensures a top level of service, cleanliness, and a warm, family atmosphere. The staff’s knowledge and experience of food safety rules and regulations ensure proper food handling techniques in a clean and safe environment.
- Passion for the industry and strong belief in our concept.
- Proven hospitality experience (food service including casual dining and/or quick service)
- Or retail experience with a proven, successful track record.
- Ability to develop and operate at least five Au Za’atar restaurants over a five-year time period.
- Access to sufficient capital and talent and willingness and ability to issue bank guarantee in case needed.
- Minimum liquidity to open and operate specified number of units over a defined period of time in a specific geographical area.
- Good cultural fit driven by culinary excellence and superior customer service in order to successfully execute our brand.
- Proven record of having developed or operated multi unit concepts.
- Ability to establish an infrastructure dedicated to the development of our brand.
- If you are qualified and interested in becoming a developer of Au Za’atar restaurant, please complete our inquiry form.
Au Za’atar - East Village - New York
I've lived in New York for over 50 years — here are 43 of the best places where you should actually eat
Find a Small Piece of Beirut on Avenue A
A Lavish Lebanese Meal Is Set Outdoors In Midtown Manhattan At Au Za’atar
This Tiny Shawarma Machine Spins And Heats Your Meat Right At Your Table
Time Out New York
Best Dishes and Drinks in NYC in 2018
Yaha S: This was an incredible experience, from start to finish. The interior design, the service, the appetizers, and especially the main course. Everything was incredible. I had a blast and I can't wait to come back.
Edward M: Interestingly, the tableside shawarma that gets shown in every Instagram story isn't actually listed on the menu - you need to specifically ask the server for it, but once you do you are in for a treat. A foot-tall spit is delivered to you backed with a warming rod to keep the meat nice and juicy, while the server comes by and slices off piece after piece over a bed of french fries.
Notice Regarding Franchise Offers and Sales:
The information contained on this website is not an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. The franchise information contained herein is not directed to the residents of any particular jurisdiction. The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a franchise disclosure document. Certain states require that we register the franchise disclosure document in those states. We will not offer or sell franchises in those states until we have registered to do so (or obtained an applicable exemption from registration) and delivered the franchise disclosure document to the prospective franchisee in compliance with applicable law.
This website and any information on this website is not an offering of a franchise. In New York (USA), an offering of a franchise can only be made by a prospectus that has been previously filed and registered with the Department of Law of the State of New York. The application for registration of an offering prospectus or the acceptance and filing thereof by the Department of Law as required by the New York law does not constitute approval of the offering or the sale of such franchise by the Department of Law or the attorney general of New York.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. www.auzaatarfranchise.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of www.auzaatarfranchise.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on www.auzaatarfranchise.com:
- Phone: 9178259183
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: 188 Ave A
- Postal Address: 10009
* We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.